Monday, September 2, 2013

Starting BearHugs!

Hello Everyone!  My name is Linda and I am starting this blog because I am passionate about the great outdoors and children.  My hopes for this blog are to share ideas with you (my readers) and from you as well.  I believe that our children need to experience being outside in nature.

I want to share with you (my readers) the wonderful things I find in nature, the activities I do with children, and the resources I feel that can help children experience nature as well. And I want to hear from you as well; the things you see or find in nature, the activities with children or any other ideas and suggestions.

Eventually, I am going to build up this blog to make it an "Ultimate Resource for Parents, Teachers and Children", where you (my readers) can find links, suggested reading, and products that will help you and your children experience nature.

I am really excited about this new adventure and I hope you will share it with me!

3 comments:

  1. This is looking really nice! I'm intrigued to find more on the subject and see what ways I can help too! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kado. I will be adding new posts, links and other fun things as well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I'm sure this will be a great place to pool ideas and get new ideas. I love it!

    ReplyDelete